Is success just a matter of luck?
Despite most people thinking that successful people just got lucky - the reality is it take much more than that.
Rich successful people have developed certain habits and beliefs that have guided them through their.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
The wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success.
In this week’s video we discuss 10 habits that successful people posses
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- All success requires an optimistic, positive mental outlook
- All success requires the development of processes that work
- All success requires adding value to the lives of others
- All success requires creating a herd of followers
- All success requires stepping outside your comfort zone
- All success requires laser-like focus
- All success requires developing unique skills and the acquisition of knowledge specific to your industry
- All success requires creating the opportunity for luck to occur
- All success requires the ability to pivot around obstacles, pitfalls, mistakes and failures
- All success requires the ability to survive until you thrive
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney