Is success just a matter of luck?
Despite most people thinking that successful people just got lucky – the reality is it take much more than that.
Rich successful people have developed certain habits and beliefs that have guided them through their.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
The wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success.
In this week’s video we discuss 10 habits that successful people posses
- All success requires an optimistic, positive mental outlook
- All success requires the development of processes that work
- All success requires adding value to the lives of others
- All success requires creating a herd of followers
- All success requires stepping outside your comfort zone
- All success requires laser-like focus
- All success requires developing unique skills and the acquisition of knowledge specific to your industry
- All success requires creating the opportunity for luck to occur
- All success requires the ability to pivot around obstacles, pitfalls, mistakes and failures
- All success requires the ability to survive until you thrive
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here – Rich Habit, Poor Habits – Tom Corley & Michael Yardney
You may also be interested in viewing:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.