What does it really take to be successful?
Despite most people thinking that successful people just got lucky - the reality is it take much more than that.
Rich successful people have developed certain habits and beliefs that have guided them through their.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
The wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success.
In this week’s video we discuss 10 habits that successful people posses
- Also read:Everything you need to know about the state of Australia’s property markets in 20 charts – December 2023
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- All success requires passion
- All success requires unrelenting persistence
- All success requires taking risks
- All success requires action
- All success requires hard work
- All success requires a team of apostles who believe in you and your dream
- All success requires continuous daily self-education
- All success requires a leap of faith
- All success requires patience
- All success requires good daily habits
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney