What does it really take to be successful?
Despite most people thinking that successful people just got lucky - the reality is it take much more than that.
Rich successful people have developed certain habits and beliefs that have guided them through their.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
The wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success.
In this week’s video we discuss 10 habits that successful people posses
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
- Also read:The 15 Best Suburbs to Invest in Sydney in 2022
- All success requires passion
- All success requires unrelenting persistence
- All success requires taking risks
- All success requires action
- All success requires hard work
- All success requires a team of apostles who believe in you and your dream
- All success requires continuous daily self-education
- All success requires a leap of faith
- All success requires patience
- All success requires good daily habits
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney