What is an entrepreneur?
On the surface these are wealthy and successful people - but there's much more to them than that.
Entrepreneurs posses beliefs that are a great part of their success - they take risks and they are fearless.
Beliefs represent the acceptance of something without any proof to back up what we accept as fact.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
In this week’s video we discuss 5 key habits of Entrepreneurs:
- Prepare Educated and calculated risks
- Pivoting according to the situation
- Keeping eye on the ball -focusing on the dreams
- Surrounding themselves with successful people
- Expecting failure
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney