If you want to succeed in life, if you want to become rich, you need to understand the success beliefs of the Rich and develop more of these and drop the beliefs of the Middle Class or Poor.
Beliefs represent the acceptance of something without any proof to back up what we accept as fact.
They are inherited unconscious programming.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
In this week’s video we discuss poor habits that you must avoid if you want to be successful:
- Also read:Everything you need to know about the state of Australia’s property markets in 20 charts – December 2023
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Negative thinking
- Head in the sand
- Staying in your comfort zone
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney