If you want to succeed in life, if you want to become rich, you need to understand the success beliefs of the Rich and develop more of these and
drop the beliefs of the Middle Class or Poor.
Beliefs represent the acceptance of something without any proof to back up what we accept as fact.
They are inherited unconscious programming.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
- Also read:Housing price growth gathers speed in February as sentiment improves | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:How long will Australia’s rental crisis last?
- Also read:Home Prices Higher Over February 2024 | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:3 Lessons I learned at Wealth Retreat
- Also read:What next now that wages are growing faster than inflation? | Property Insiders [Video]
In this week’s video we discuss how the wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success:
- Business relationships
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney