If you want to succeed in life, if you want to become rich, you need to understand the success beliefs of the Rich and develop more of these and drop the beliefs of the Middle Class or Poor.
Beliefs represent the acceptance of something without any proof to back up what we accept as fact.
They are inherited unconscious programming.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
In this week’s video we discuss how the wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success:
- If I help others succeed, I will succeed.
- If I improve the lives of others, I will improve my life.
- I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
- Never quit on a dream.
- Success takes time.
You can catch up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney