If you want to succeed in life, if you want to become rich, you need to understand the success beliefs of the Rich and develop more of these and drop the beliefs of the Middle Class or Poor.
Beliefs represent the acceptance of something without any proof to back up what we accept as fact.
They are inherited unconscious programming.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
We adopt the beliefs our parent, family, mentors, culture, and environment.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:How Many Billionaires Are There in Australia?
- Also read:What You Think About Most Is What You Get: Unleash Your Mind’s Power to Shape Your Reality
- Also read:Visualizing the World’s Growing Millionaire Population (2012-2022)
- Also read:Financial stability amidst the high cost of living
In this week’s video we discuss how the wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success:
- Money and wealth are good
- There is good debt and bad debt
- No one succeeds on their own.
- I can only succeed if I surround myself with other success-minded people.
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- I will avoid toxic people and surround myself with success-minded people.
You can can up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney
You may also be interested in viewing: