If you want to succeed in life, if you want to become rich, you need to understand the success beliefs of the Rich and develop more of these and drop the beliefs of the Middle Class or Poor.
Beliefs represent the acceptance of something without any proof to back up what we accept as fact.
They are inherited unconscious programming.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
We adopt the beliefs our parent, family, mentors, culture, and environment.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
In this week’s video we discuss how the wealthy adopt certain beliefs that promote success:
- I create my own luck.
- Opportunities are everywhere.
- Opportunity does not knock.
- I have to go out and find it and take action
- Failure is just another way to learn
- Failure is the stepping stone to success.
- Risk is good when it is calculated risk.
You can can up with past episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney
You may also be interested in viewing: