There has been a long standing question surrounding the choice of being rich or poor.
The question, however, should really be - who is responsible for your life?
It is often easy to blame others for your circumstances, but that is what makes the rich different - they are the pilot of their life.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your beliefs dictate your circumstances in life.
Those who are wealthy have different beliefs than those who are poor or stuck in the middle class.
Most who were raised in poverty inherited limiting beliefs that hold them back in life.
Those who are able to rise from poverty and become wealthy found mentors who possessed success beliefs or employed certain strategies that enabled them to remove their limiting beliefs and implant success beliefs, effectively re-programming their entire belief system.
In this week’s video we discuss key choices that everyone has:
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Being the pilot of your own life
- Taking responsibility for your choices
- Understanding circumstances won't change until you do
- Creating your own luck
- Take action to find opportunity
Editors Note: This Post have been republished for the benefit of our many new readers
You can catch up with other episodes of this weekly webcast here - Rich Habit, Poor Habits - Tom Corley & Michael Yardney