Most of the poor people in Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study were wallowing in negativity.
Negative people have certain character flaws that form the foundation of lives filled with unhappiness, misery and poverty.
They hold onto these negative character flaws like they were children, nurturing and protecting them their entire lives.
You need to avoid negative people at all costs if you want to succeed in life.
In order to avoid negative people, you must be able to identify their traits.
Here’s 5 Traits of Negative People:
1. Cheap – Because negative people see the world through the lens of scarcity and not abundance, they hold on to their money and possessions.
They are not charitable-minded or generous.
2. Blame – Negative people blame their problems on others.
They do not take individual responsibility for their lives.
They see themselves as victims.
3. Unapologetic – Negative people never apologize for any actions that hurt others.
4. Lack Compassion – Negative people lack compassion for others.
5. Avoid Change – Negative people avoid change.
They stay within their comfort zones and never grow as individuals.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN VIEWING:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.