Most of the poor people in Tom Corley's five-year Rich Habits study were wallowing in negativity.
Negative people have certain character flaws that form the foundation of lives filled with unhappiness, misery and poverty.
They hold onto these negative character flaws like they were children, nurturing and protecting them their entire lives.
You need to avoid negative people at all costs if you want to succeed in life.
In order to avoid negative people, you must be able to identify their traits.
1. Cheap – Because negative people see the world through the lens of scarcity and not abundance, they hold on to their money and possessions.
They are not charitable-minded or generous.
2. Blame – Negative people blame their problems on others.
They do not take individual responsibility for their lives.
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:The Rate Debate considering the RBA’s raft of failures | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:One million more cars: the suburban mobility challenge
They see themselves as victims.
3. Unapologetic – Negative people never apologize for any actions that hurt others.
4. Lack Compassion – Negative people lack compassion for others.
5. Avoid Change – Negative people avoid change.
They stay within their comfort zones and never grow as individuals.