When did you last pay attention to your daily traits?
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your habits dictate your circumstances in life.
He discovered that daily habits dictate how successful or unsuccessful you will be in life.
Negative people have certain character flaws that form the foundation of lives filled with unhappiness, misery and poverty.
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:The Rate Debate considering the RBA’s raft of failures | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:One million more cars: the suburban mobility challenge
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
They hold onto these negative character flaws like they were children, nurturing and protecting them their entire lives.
- Pessimism – Negative people always see the glass as half empty. They focus on the downside to every future decision in life not only for themselves but also for others.
- Doubt – Negative people are filled with doubts that hold them back from achieving anything worthwhile in life.
- Fear – Negative people are afraid to take risks, fear change, fear people, fear new opportunities, fear marriage, etc.
- Constant Worry – Negative people are constantly stressed. They worry about every possible negative outcome.
- Gossip – Negative people incessently gossip about others and never in a good way.