When did you last pay attention to your daily traits?
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your habits dictate your circumstances in life.
He discovered that daily habits dictate how successful or unsuccessful you will be in life.
Negative people have certain character flaws that form the foundation of lives filled with unhappiness, misery and poverty.
They hold onto these negative character flaws like they were children, nurturing and protecting them their entire lives.
Here’s 5 traits holding negative people back:
- Pessimism – Negative people always see the glass as half empty. They focus on the downside to every future decision in life not only for themselves but also for others.
- Doubt – Negative people are filled with doubts that hold them back from achieving anything worthwhile in life.
- Fear – Negative people are afraid to take risks, fear change, fear people, fear new opportunities, fear marriage, etc.
- Constant Worry – Negative people are constantly stressed. They worry about every possible negative outcome.
- Gossip – Negative people incessently gossip about others and never in a good way.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN VIEWING:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.