Negative people have certain character flaws that form the foundation of lives filled with unhappiness, misery and poverty.
In Tom Corley’s five-year Rich Habits study of 233 rich people and 128 poor people he discovered that your habits dictate your circumstances in life.
He discovered that daily habits dictate how successful or unsuccessful you will be in life.
Negative people will drag you down in life.
They will waste your valuable time.
They hold onto these negative character flaws like they were children, nurturing and protecting them their entire lives.
In order to avoid negative people, you must be able to identify their traits.
Here’s 5 traits holding negative people back:
- Deceit – Negative people are deceitful. They seek to separate you from your money, possessions and relationships.
- Complaining – Negative people complain about everything, everybody and life in general.
- Criticism – Negative people are constantly criticizing everything about themselves, the government, the economy, their bosses or supervisors, other workers, their spouse, friends, family, etc
- Envy – Negative people envy what others have. They are not grateful for what they have. They are jealous and bitter about the lives of others.
- Condemnation – Negative people condemn, put down and belittle others.
- Complaining – Negative people complain about everything, everybody and life in general
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN VIEWING:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.