Many years ago one of my early mentors, Jim Rohn taught me the importance of working on myself: “To have more we must first become more.”
It's the first time I heard about personal development and I've continued on that path ever since.
SUCCESS celebrates and remembers the life of Jim Rohn with 10 of his most beloved quotes:
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
- If you think trying is hard, just wait until you get the bill for not trying
- “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not a bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
- "It's not what you get but what you become."
- “Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely.”
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
- "Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job".
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
- “Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.”