By the time you finish reading this infographic, there will be 3,810 new devices connected to the Internet.
That’s because there are 328 million devices being connected to the internet each month.
It’s also why researchers estimate that there are going to be 50 billion devices connected by 2020.
This connected lifestyle means that there could be 500 devices in each home connected to the web by 2022.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
Every lightbulb, lock, thermostat, appliance, and item with an electronic circuit could be networked together, finding synergy according to this graphic by: Mobile Future