By the time you finish reading this infographic, there will be 3,810 new devices connected to the Internet.
That’s because there are 328 million devices being connected to the internet each month.
It’s also why researchers estimate that there are going to be 50 billion devices connected by 2020.
This connected lifestyle means that there could be 500 devices in each home connected to the web by 2022.
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
Every lightbulb, lock, thermostat, appliance, and item with an electronic circuit could be networked together, finding synergy according to this graphic by: Mobile Future