With a little hope, a lot of courage and never ending belief – anything is possible.
Some of the worlds most successful people have triumphed in life by having courage, hope, and belief.
Here’s some of their words of wisdom:
- ‘Believe you can and you’re halfway there.’ — Theodore Roosevelt
- ‘We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.’ — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ‘Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.’ — Mary Kay Ash
- ‘Courage is grace under pressure.’ — Ernest Hemingway
- ‘What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.’ — Napoleon Hill
- ‘It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.’ — Abraham Lincoln
- ‘Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.’ — John F. Kennedy
- ‘If you are going through hell, keep going.’ — Winston Churchill
- ‘Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.’ — Christopher Reeve
- ‘Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.’ — Albert Einstein
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.