With a little hope, a lot of courage and never ending belief - anything is possible.
Some of the worlds most successful people have triumphed in life by having courage, hope, and belief.
1. 'Believe you can and you're halfway there.' -- Theodore Roosevelt
3. 'Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.' -- Mary Kay Ash
5. 'What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.' -- Napoleon Hill
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
7. 'Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.' -- John F. Kennedy
9. 'Once you choose hope, anything's possible.' -- Christopher Reeve
10. 'Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.' -- Albert Einstein