How will you cope when interest rates rise?
Because they will...maybe even next year.
Watch as Ken Raiss and I discuss this plus the effect the changes in banks lending policies have had on household spending and saving.
With the level of household debt taken on by the average Australian rising to unprecedented levels, some commentators are worried how rising interest rates will affect the typical Ossie household.
In particular they're worried about the level of debt property investors have taken on, particularly as interest only loans.
Why not discuss your individual needs with Ken Raiss and let him formulate a Strategic Wealth Plan for you, your family or your business?
Then click here and leave your details and we’ll be in contact to explain more.
Remember attaining wealth doesn’t just happen – it’s the result of a well executed plan so please click here and find out more about our services.
We offer you guidance and support that contribute to seamlessly combining the essential financial areas of your life.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
Whether you are a business owner, a professional or a high-income earner we provide you with an individually tailored solution integrating the core disciplines of taxation, superannuation and property investment interwoven with finance, asset protection, succession and estate planning, personal risk insurances and philanthropy.
Using our depth of skills in these core disciplines, we adopt a coordinated project management approach and access other specialists as needed to further enhance our integrated advice solution.
Please click here to organise a time for a chat. Or call us on 1300 20 30 30.