When it comes to apartments - does size always matter?
Watch as I discuss the benefits of choosing the right 1 bedroom apartment in a good suburb versus a bigger apartment in a non performing suburb.
I’m a beginning investor and my budget only allows me to buy a 1 bedroom apartment in the suburb I’ve selected.
Some people frown on 1 bedroom apartment.
Michael – what’s your thoughts?
Should I look at them, or should I go further out from the CBD for a 2-bedroom apartment?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats