When you reflect back, what the worst piece of advice you've been given?
Often we can learn as much from the worst advice as we do from the best.
The key is taking away the right lesson.
This week watch as I discuss the worst piece of investment advice I've received and what I've learnt from it.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
This week's question:
Michael, what's the worst bit of advice you've ever received with regards to property investment?
Daniel, East Brighton