When it comes to your investment property, how long does it take to live off the equity?
Watch as I discuss the difference between good and bad debt and how to pass property to your children without causing them financial burden.
This week's question:
Thanks for providing this great facility to Ask Michael questions
Michael, I know you believe in borrowing against high growth properties and living off equity.
How and when do I pay down by debt?
When do I eventually own my properties?
I want to pass them to my kids, but using your system I'll be leaving them with debt.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
I look forward to your answer.