When it comes to your investment property, how long does it take to live off the equity?
Watch as I discuss the difference between good and bad debt and how to pass property to your children without causing them financial burden.
This week's question:
Thanks for providing this great facility to Ask Michael questions
Michael, I know you believe in borrowing against high growth properties and living off equity.
How and when do I pay down by debt?
When do I eventually own my properties?
I want to pass them to my kids, but using your system I'll be leaving them with debt.
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
- Also read:The 15 Best Suburbs to Invest in Sydney in 2022
I look forward to your answer.