When it comes to buying an investment property - what's the right strategy?
Watch as I discuss the best approach to take when it comes to choosing between suburbs and the type of property.
What if a borrower has only capacity for $500,000 or $600,00?
Would buying an apartment in the sort of suburbs you suggest give you a better result than a house because an apartment doesn't have much of a land capacity.
If not, what is the right strategy for a small investor like me?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023