Here are 10 inspiring quotes about getting starting and building things-from people who’ve actually done it.
- “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti, champion race car driver.
- “Your income is directly related to your philosophy, not the economy.” Jim Rohn, author, mentor and philosopher
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.”
- “Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. … If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” Tim Ferriss, author of The Four Hour Work Week
- ““So often, people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr.
- Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel, fashion designer and entrepreneur
- “Your time is precious, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
- “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” Seth Godin, author
- “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give-with a few exceptions-generalize whatever they did…. Just build things and find out if they work.” Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest.
- “I made a resolve then that I was going to amount to something if I could. And no hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me. And I have done that ever since, and I win by it. I know.” Harland Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
And your bonus quote for the day:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.