Here are 10 inspiring quotes about getting starting and building things-from people who’ve actually done it.
1. “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti, champion race car driver.
2. “Your income is directly related to your philosophy, not the economy.” Jim Rohn, author, mentor and philosopher
4. “Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. … If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” Tim Ferriss, author of The Four Hour Work Week
5. “So often, people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr.
7. “Your time is precious, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
8. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” Seth Godin, author
10. “I made a resolve then that I was going to amount to something if I could. And no hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me. And I have done that ever since, and I win by it. I know.” Harland Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
And your bonus quote for the day:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.