Here are 10 inspiring quotes about getting starting and building things-from people who’ve actually done it.
1. “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti, champion race car driver.
2. “Your income is directly related to your philosophy, not the economy.” Jim Rohn, author, mentor and philosopher
4. “Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. ... If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” Tim Ferriss, author of The Four Hour Work Week
5. “So often, people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
7. “Your time is precious, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Steve Jobs
8. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” Seth Godin, author
10. “I made a resolve then that I was going to amount to something if I could. And no hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me. And I have done that ever since, and I win by it. I know.” Harland Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
And your bonus quote for the day: