Have you ever wondered what were the most expensive homes in the world?
The following infographic courtesy of CompareCamp.com tells all:
It shows how world’s most expensive houses compare in value against the British Royal’s residence.
Interestingly, the palace is not the most ornate or opulent among palaces; Saudi royals and sheiks are known to live more lavishly, beating their European counterparts.
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
But property value is not just about what the house is, but who lives in it.
The Queen of England lends to the palace a value higher than the structure’s worth