Welcome to episode one of the Michael Yardney podcast.
Over the years, I have probably educated more successful Australians than anyone else in the area of wealth creation through property.
Now it’s time for me to share my thoughts about what is going on in the world with property investment, the economy, and why the rich keep getting richer all through my new Michael Yardney podcast.
This is going to be a weekly show that comes out every Tuesday, where you can pick my brain on property investment and more.
I’ll also share some thoughts from my advisors in my mastermind group.
I will try to get to as many of your questions as I can.
Today, I’m going to talk about one of the reasons many investors fail and how to find an investment grade property.
I also share how to become the pilot of your life and not the passenger.
Today’s topics include:
- How the majority of property investors in Australia fail
- Buying investment grade properties that produce wealth building returns
- Characteristics of a good investment
- Four ways that property investors make money
- Building an asset base and transitioning to cash flow stage
- Six stranded strategic approach to buying properties
- Following a proven blueprint that other investors have followed
Mindset Message: How to Become the Pilot of Your Life Not the Passenger
- As the world changes, we can attribute success to things outside our control or things that we can influence. People who take responsibility and are accountable for things that happen tend to earn more money, be more successful, and achieve more. We can change our beliefs and improve how we look at the world.
Links and resources:
“Any property can become an investment property, but that doesn’t make it investment grade.” Michael Yardney
“Capital growth, rental returns, forced capital growth, and tax benefits are how property investors make money ” Michael Yardney
“Don’t chase cash flow until you have built a big enough asset base.” Michael Yardney
Never miss an episode and keep up with all the good things going on at the Michael Yardney podcast by subscribing on iTunes.
You can also subscribe to MichaelYardneyPodcast.com to keep up with the latest information including bonus material that comes out between the podcasts.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.