You’ll never guess what happens every minute on the internet – the statistics are mind-boggling!
Google literally processes 2.4 million searches every minute.
700,000 people login to Facebook every 60 seconds and Amazon sells over $200,000 of physical and digital goods.
Here are the full stats on what happens every internet minute:
According to Excelacom:
- 701,389 logins on Facebook
- 69,444 hours watched on Netflix
- 150 million emails sent
- 1,389 Uber rides
- 527,760 photos shared on Snapchat
- 51,000 app downloads on Apple’s App Store
- $203,596 in sales on Amazon.com
- 120+ new Linkedin accounts
- 347,222 tweets on Twitter
- 28,194 new posts to Instagram
- 38,052 hours of music listened to on Spotify
- 1.04 million vine loops
- 2.4 million search queries on Google
- 972,222 Tinder swipes
- 2.78 million video views on Youtube
- 20.8 million messages on WhatsApp
That’s a lot of data every minute!
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.