Almost everyone wants to become rich.
According to Tom Corley’s 5 year Rich Habits research, being rich eliminates 67% of the problems that plague most people.
So, besides being able to buy that house by the beach, a Rolex watch or travel to exotic places, being rich means fewer problems in life.
Fewer problems equals less stress.
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
Less stress equals a healthier and happier life.
Watch this video as Tom and I chat about his 5 year study into the success habits of the rich – and it we discussed what I think was some intriguing information.
You’ll learn about:
- The difference between rich habits and poor habits
- What the rich do to become…rich
- How your Reticular Activating System controls your thoughts and habits
- How habits are formed and how to change hem