Courage is admired by so many because it is possessed by so few.
Living a brave life means not letting fear or uncertainty prevent you from pursuing your dreams.
You gain the courage to pursue your dreams when those dreams become crystal clear.
You need to be able to see exactly what it is you want.
That clear vision is all you need.
When the picture of that which you desire is very clear, your subconscious will then go to work, even while you sleep, to determine the actions you must take, in order for you to realize your dreams.
Your amazing subconscious will, through intuition, whisper in your ear the goals you need to pursue and achieve in order for your dreams to become reality.
- Also read:Everything you need to know about the state of Australia’s property markets in 20 charts – December 2023
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 9th – Clearance Rates Generally Ease as Auction Year Fades
- Also read:The Top 50 Most Visited Websites in the World
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
Again, all you need is a clear vision of your dreams.
Being brave does not mean being reckless, however.
Taking calculated risks reduces your overall risk.
Calculated risk is a risk you decide to take, after doing your homework.
Those who take risks without doing their homework are engaging in pure speculation and that is reckless.