One thing many of the world’s most successful people have in common is their ability to inspire others.
I hope these motivational quotes inspire you on your journey to achieving success.
1. “The more you praise and celebrate your life the more there is in life to celebrate” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Courage is grace under pressure.” — Ernest Hemingway
5. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” — Albert Einstein
7. “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
8. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” — Warren Buffett
10. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
11. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” — Christopher Reeve
13. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
14. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” — Mahatma Gandhi
16. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” — Malcolm Forbes
17. “May you live every day of your life.” — Jonathan Swift
19. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” — Jeff Bezos
20. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” — Coco Chanel
Bonus for the week:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.