We've all done it - skimped on sleep and felt the after effects.
But the Huffington Post reports one study published a few years ago showing that just one week of sleeping fewer than six hours a night resulted in changes to more than 700 genes.
The following infographic shows the horrifying effect of sleep deprivation.
- Also read:This weekend’s auction clearance results Saturday May 28th – Markets steady despite post-election surge
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
Check out what can happen if you don’t sleep enough...