We've all done it - skimped on sleep and felt the after effects.
But the Huffington Post reports one study published a few years ago showing that just one week of sleeping fewer than six hours a night resulted in changes to more than 700 genes.
The following infographic shows the horrifying effect of sleep deprivation.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Check out what can happen if you don’t sleep enough...