Well the election is now over, the results are in and we know that Scott Morrison will remain as Prime Minister.
Already many people are asking: “How will the outcome of this weekend’s federal election affect the value of my home and our property markets? How will it affect our economy?”
So in this special election edition of our weekly Property Insiders video Dr Andrew Wilson and I chat about what to expect under the Coalition Government
The market hates uncertainty
The results will bring a level of certainty and this means our housing markets are likely to pick up by the end of the year or early next year.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Watch as Dr. Andrew Wilson and I discuss the implications of a return of the Morrison Government to our housing markets
- What to expect next for our real estate markets
- When the next interest rate cut is likely
- When the property markets are likely to turn
- How the various Budget and election initiatives will affect your wallet.
- Plus lots more