When I need to be creative and write another article or blog I know I tend to grab a coffee and sit in front of my computer.
But I just read that some people turn to beer instead.
Well, the infographic below by Ryoko Iwata on I Love Coffee explains the difference between beer and coffee is the difference between creativity and productivity.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Essentially while beer can help loosen up your inhibitions and make you more creative, it can also shorten your memory and decrease your focus.
On the other hand, coffee provides you with energy and improves your focus.