If you're like me you enjoy your coffee.
But did you know that coffee, one of the most popular beverages, is called, prepared, served and consumed differently around the world?
Many countries in the world have coffee intertwined with their tradition and culture.
Coffee consumption is almost always associated with social interaction, and every country has its own customs regarding when and how to enjoy coffee.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:How long will Australia’s rental crisis last?
- Also read:Predicted House Prices for Australia in 2030
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State February 27th 2024
- Also read:5 ways I’m going to ensure my property investments outperform this property cycle
So to be sure that you know the right way to drink this popular beverage in any country you happen to visit, take a look at the infographic below.
It illustrates useful and fun facts and tips on how to enjoy coffee in several countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, along with some general guidelines on what is not an acceptable coffee-drinking behaviour.