If you're like me you enjoy your coffee.
But did you know that coffee, one of the most popular beverages, is called, prepared, served and consumed differently around the world.
Many countries in the world have coffee intertwined with their tradition and culture.
Coffee consumption is almost always associated with social interaction, and every country has its own customs regarding when and how to enjoy coffee.
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
So to be sure that you know the right way to drink this popular beverage in any country you happen to visit, take a look at the infographic below.
It illustrates useful and fun facts and tips on how to enjoy coffee in several countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America, along with some general guidelines on what is not an acceptable coffee drinking behaviour.