Success breeds success, right?
It’s true that successful people get that way through a combination of hard work, positivity, and sometimes a little luck.
But many successful people – especially the ultra successful ones – also have powerful beliefs to help guide their journey to the top.
The secret is they understand that success is an attitude that comes from a framework of powerful beliefs and empowering thoughts.
Their belief system informs and inspires their actions – and ultimately that’s what makes them successful in everything that they do.
1. They believe in themselves
If you don’t believe in your own abilities and potential, how can you expect anyone else to?
That’s why incredibly successful people have great self-confidence that even when they might not have all the answers, they believe they can work it out.
What it comes down to is they have faith in themselves and their potential for greatness.
The ultra successful know that if you don’t believe in yourself and your abilities, no one else will.
2. They believe they’re in charge of their life
Here’s the thing: Incredibly successful people believe that life does not happen to them, but that life is a result of how they respond to challenges and opportunities.
They believe they are the pilots of their life – not just a passenger going along for a ride.
It’s this empowering belief – that they are responsible for what they make of any given situation – that allows them to take charge of their own destiny.
In other words, they don’t let set-backs set them back!
Instead they use them as a learning experience and they move on.
3. They believe that opportunity is everywhere
One of the most powerful beliefs that ultra successful people have is an opportunity and abundance mindset.
Where many people might see obstacles and scarcity, successful people see stepping stones to greater opportunities.
Successful people are problem solvers and not complainers – and that’s make a world of difference.
4. They believe in doing things no one else will
Incredibly successful people do not shy away from risk.
In fact, they try new things even if they seem trivial or simple.
What it boils down to is they understand that to be different, they must act differently and be willing to try things that others won’t.
But the risks they take are always calculated ones.
5. They believe that execution is critical
It’s no coincidence that successful people execute what works – time and again.
They understand strategy is only as important as it informs execution.
The secret is they develop an idea, make a plan, create a strategy, then execute – and repeat until the strategy needs adapting.
6. They believe in winning through hard work
It should come as no surprise that ultra successful people work hard.
They believe that work comes first and the payoff comes later.
When others quit and compromise their values, successful people just keep going.
The reason why they become victors in the end, is not so much because they are the smartest, better connected or more talented…
But because they are the last person left standing when others fall by the wayside.
7. They believe in giving back
I’ve said it before: giving back is one of the ways successful people show their gratitude for all the opportunities they have been given.
Giving back also keeps them grounded, humble and in touch with reality.
Believing in the power of giving back reminds them that they must keep working and playing their part to make the world a better place – for everyone.
This last belief is a lesson for us all…
If everyone had the habit of sharing the blessings in their lives, we would all be the happier and richer for it.
Believing that you can be successful is part of the secret to achievement.
But believing that you can make a difference in other people’s lives is also a valuable lesson for everyone, too.
Now is the time to believe in yourself….
And take action and set yourself for the opportunities that will present themselves as the market moves on
If you’re wondering what will happen to property in 2020–2021 you are not alone.
You can trust the team at Metropole to provide you with direction, guidance and results.
In challenging times like we are currently experiencing you need an advisor who takes a holistic approach to your wealth creation and that’s what you exactly what you get from the multi award winning team at Metropole.
If you’re looking at buying your next home or investment property here’s 4 ways we can help you:
- Strategic property advice. – Allow us to build a Strategic Property Plan for you and your family. Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now! This will give you direction, results and more certainty. Click here to learn more
- Buyer’s agency – As Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents we’ve been involved in over $3Billion worth of transactions creating wealth for our clients and we can do the same for you. Our on the ground teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane bring you years of experience and perspective – that’s something money just can’t buy. We’ll help you find your next home or an investment grade property. Click here to learn how we can help you.
- Wealth Advisory – We can provide you with strategic tailored financial planning and wealth advice. Click here to learn more about we can help you.
- Property Management – Our stress free property management services help you maximise your property returns. Click here to find out why our clients enjoy a vacancy rate considerably below the market average, our tenants stay an average of 3 years and our properties lease 10 days faster than the market average.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.