Inspirational and motivational quotes can have the power to get us through a difficult week and can give us the courage to pursue our life’s dreams.
Here are some quotes which I hope will inspire you to maintain a “growth mindset” :
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
- The most difficult thing is the decision to Act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
- If I find 10,000 ways something won’t work, I haven’t failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is often a step forward. – Thomas Edison
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
- Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming. – Richard Branson
Bonus for the week :
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.