Canadian author Robin Sharma travels the world training some of the top CEO’s and Executives on how to become an incredible leader.
You’ll find his quotes and lessons floating all over social media channels.
Here are some of his best:
- “To double your net worth, double your self-worth. Because you will never exceed the height of your self-image.”
- “Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.”
- “Victims make excuses. Leaders deliver results.”
- “The results of your life reflect the standards you’ve set.”
- “The fears you run from run to you.”
- “Your excuses are nothing more than the lies your fears have sold you.”
- “Dream Big. Start small. Act now.”
- “Passion + production = performance.”
- “All great thinkers are initially ridiculed – and eventually revered.”
- “Ordinary people love entertainment. Extraordinary people adore education.”
- “The project you are most resisting carries your greatest growth.”
- “The most precious resource for businesspeople is not their time. It’s their energy. Manage it well.”
- “Your daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs.”
- “Silence your critics. Ignore your haters. Delete your cynics.”
- “Know that the thing that is easiest to do is rarely the thing that is best to do.”
- “Small daily – seemingly insignificant – improvements and innovations lead to staggering achievements over time.”
- “Give away what you most wish to receive.”
- “To double your income, triple your investment in self-development.”
- “Who you are becoming is more important than what you are accumulating.”
- “Be so good at what you do that no one else in the world can do what you do.”
- “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.”
- “You can’t be great if you don’t feel great. Make exceptional health your #1 priority.”
- “The secret to genius is not genetics but daily practice married with relentless perseverance.”
- “If you’re not scared a lot you’re not doing very much.”
- “Where victims see adversity, extreme achievers see opportunity.”
- “The secret of passion is purpose.”
- “To have the rewards that very few have, do the things that very few people are willing to do.”
- “Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results.”
- “Understand the acute difference between the cost of something and the value of something.”
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.