Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes have the power to get us through a bad week.
Judging by the number of people who read my regular Monday morning dose of motivational quotes, you agree with this.
1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
3. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
5. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:The Rate Debate considering the RBA’s raft of failures | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:One million more cars: the suburban mobility challenge
7. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
9. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
10. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker