Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes have the power to get us through a bad week.
Judging by the number of people who read my regular Monday morning dose of motivational quotes, you agree with this.
So in the spirit of self motivation, here another 10 inspirational quotes...
1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
3. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
5. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
7. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale
9. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
10. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
And this week's bonus quote: