There's a lot we can learn from the late, great Nelson Mandela.
He has left a lasting legacy of forgiveness and reconciliation.
Lifehack has distilled is inspiration down to 10 life lessons from some of his great quotes:
“The struggle is my life. I will continue fighting for freedom until the end of my days.”
“We can’t win a war, but we can win an election.”
“If there are dreams of a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to that goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness.”
- Also read:Home Price Growth Still Strong Over November | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:The Rate Debate considering the RBA’s raft of failures | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:One million more cars: the suburban mobility challenge
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
“I dream of Africa which is at peace with itself.”
“We don’t have to be victims of our past, that we can let go of our bitterness, and that all of us can achieve greatness.”
Read more at Lifehack