Many consider Warren Buffet to be the world’s greatest investor.
Buffett who is 84 years old is consistently ranked amongst the world’s richest people, is arguably the most successful investor of the 20th century and has an estimated net worth of $74 Billion.
This means, he’s earned (on average) around $900 million each and every year of his life, which is thousands of times more than the average worker in Australia earns.
He’s also one of the most studied men around – everyone wants to know how he does it and to learn his secret.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Buffett is also known for giving priceless wisdom that has stood the test of time over the years.
This infographic by investingtips360 captures some of his best quotes to live by: