What will it take to succeed in the future?
Today it’s a challenge to manage the fast pace of change and even more changes are on the horizon as we transition into the agile workplace of the future.
Technology is advancing at such a rapid pace that in 2020, about 5 million jobs will be replaced by automated machines.
Self-driving cars will gradually change the way we travel, and artificial intelligence (AI) will soon make decisions for us.
We are on the verge of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, an age that will require a new set of skills for the workforce of tomorrow.
Guthrie Jensen Training Consultants have provided this interesting infographic about the skills you'll need for the jobs of the future
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
They suggest that a new age of work requires a new set of skills to thrive and be productive.
Here’s their infographic on the top 10 skills you need to thrive in 2020:
Source: Guthrie Jensen