What will it take to succeed in the future?
Today it’s a challenge to manage the fast pace of change and even more changes are on the horizon as we transition into the agile workplace of the future.
Technology is advancing at such a rapid pace that in 2020, about 5 million jobs will be replaced by automated machines.
Self-driving cars will gradually change the way we travel, and artificial intelligence (AI) will soon make decisions for us.
We are on the verge of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, an age that will require a new set of skills for the workforce of tomorrow.
Guthrie Jensen Training Consultants have provided this interesting infographic about the skills you'll need for the jobs of the future
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
They suggest that a new age of work requires a new set of skills to thrive and be productive.
Here’s their infographic on the top 10 skills you need to thrive in 2020:
Source: Guthrie Jensen