Real estate investing is a game of finance, with some properties thrown in the middle.
The problem is that the finance landscaping is changing before our eyes, so in this video what is I chat with finance strategist Andrew Mirams about what these changes means to property investors.
- Some background to the changes in our finance landscape- Andrew gives us some context as to what’s happened over the last few years, what APRA is doing and why
- The difference between serviceability and affordability
- Are interest only loans still available for investors?
- What happens when the interest only period of your loan expires?
- What has happened to LVR's - what are the banks prepared to lend to?
- How you can still borrow 100%+ by taking equity release
- What should a borrower do who currently has an IO only loan but the rate has now been increased by their banks
- The finance situation for expats
- How these changes affect lending to SMSF's who want to buy property?
- Whether property investors should be worried
Clearly owning property – your own home and investment properties is the way to wealth in Australia
If you’re looking for independent advice about property no one can help you quite like the independent property investment strategists at Metropole.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
Remember the multi award winning team of property investment strategists at Metropole have no properties to sell, so their advice is unbiased.
Whether you are home buyer or a beginner or a seasoned property investor, we would love to help you formulate an investment strategy or do a review of your existing portfolio, and help you take your property investment to the next level.
Please click here to organise a time for a chat. Or call us on 1300 20 30 30.
When you attend our offices in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane you will receive a free copy of my latest 2 x DVD program Building Wealth through Property Investment in the new Economy valued at $49.