Real estate investing is a game of finance, with some properties thrown in the middle.
The problem is that the finance landscaping is changing before our eyes, so in this video what is I chat with finance strategist Andrew Mirams about what these changes means to property investors.
Watch as we discuss:
- Some background to the changes in our finance landscape- Andrew gives us some context as to what’s happened over the last few years, what APRA is doing and why
- The difference between serviceability and affordability
- Are interest only loans still available for investors?
- What happens when the interest only period of your loan expires?
- What has happened to LVR’s – what are the banks prepared to lend to?
- How you can still borrow 100%+ by taking equity release
- What should a borrower do who currently has an IO only loan but the rate has now been increased by their banks
- The finance situation for expats
- How these changes affect lending to SMSF’s who want to buy property?
- Whether property investors should be worried
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Clearly owning property – your own home and investment properties is the way to wealth in Australia
If you’re looking for independent advice about property no one can help you quite like the independent property investment strategists at Metropole.
Remember the multi award winning team of property investment strategists at Metropole have no properties to sell, so their advice is unbiased.
Whether you are home buyer or a beginner or a seasoned property investor, we would love to help you formulate an investment strategy or do a review of your existing portfolio, and help you take your property investment to the next level.
Please click here to organise a time for a chat. Or call us on 1300 20 30 30.
When you attend our offices in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane you will receive a free copy of my latest 2 x DVD program Building Wealth through Property Investment in the new Economy valued at $49.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.