More Warren Buffett Inspiring Quotes

Warren Buffet is one of the world’s most influential people.

He’s an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.

Here’s some of his inspiring quotes on investing and success:

1. Great Investors Don’t Diversify – “Diversification is protection against ignorance. It makes little sense if you know what you are doing.”

2. On Finding Honesty in Others   “Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.”

Pablo1

4. Give Back to Society  – “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”

5. Don’t Make Investing Difficult –“There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”

Pablo2

7. Actions vs. Results – “You know… you keep doing the same things and you keep getting the same result over and over again.”

8. Invest Only in Companies You Know and Trust – “An investor should act as though he had a lifetime decision card with just twenty punches on it.”

Pablo3

9. Seize Great Opportunities and Load Up the Truck  “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”

10. Make Long Term Investments Over Short Term Ones  “If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.”

Pablo4

12. Spend Time on Personal Development “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”

BONUS QUOTE

pablo (25)

RHPH-ad-horizontal


icon-podcast-large

SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST

Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.

 

NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?

We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.

icon-email-large

PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?

Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.


Avatar for Property Update

About

Michael is a director of Metropole Property Strategists who help their clients grow, protect and pass on their wealth through independent, unbiased property advice and advocacy. He's once again been voted Australia's leading property investment adviser and his opinions are regularly featured in the media. Visit Metropole.com.au


'More Warren Buffett Inspiring Quotes' have 1 comment

  1. Avatar for Property Update

    June 18, 2018 @ 10:39 am Rob

    1. Great Investors Don’t Diversify – “Diversification is protection against ignorance. ”Warren Buffet must be joking”????
    A smart investor wont invest all his assets into one single investment. NEVER put all your eggs into one basket.
    Diversification is a good hedge against losing money in other failing investments.

    Reply


Would you like to share your thoughts?

Your email address will not be published.
CAPTCHA Image

*

facebook
twitter
google
0
linkedin
0
email

Michael's Daily Insights

Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers.

NOTE: this daily service is a different subscription to our weekly newsletter so...

REGISTER NOW

Subscribe!