Warren Buffet is one of the world’s most influential people.
He's an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist.
1. Great Investors Don’t Diversify - “Diversification is protection against ignorance. It makes little sense if you know what you are doing.”
2. On Finding Honesty in Others “Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.”
4. Give Back to Society - “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”
5. Don’t Make Investing Difficult -“There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
7. Actions vs. Results - “You know… you keep doing the same things and you keep getting the same result over and over again.”
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
8. Invest Only in Companies You Know and Trust - “An investor should act as though he had a lifetime decision card with just twenty punches on it.”
9. Seize Great Opportunities and Load Up the Truck “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”
10. Make Long Term Investments Over Short Term Ones “If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.”
12. Spend Time on Personal Development “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”