To start your week off on a good note, here is a bunch of great inspirational quotes from the great Jim Rohn.
Have a great week…make it a great week.
- Learn how to say no. Don’t let your mouth overload your back.
- Good people are found not changed. Recently I read a headline that said, “We don’t teach people to be nice. We simply hire nice people.” Wow! What a clever short cut.
- Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.
- To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.
- One of the best places to start to turn your life around is by doing whatever appears on your mental “I should” list.
- We can have more than we’ve got because we can become more than we are.
- Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design.
- Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.
- It’s easy to carry the past as a burden instead of a school. It’s easy to let it overwhelm you instead of educate you.
Your bonus quote for today:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.