Jim Rohn’s inspirational quotes are one of the most popular blogs that get read on this site.
Now that’s interesting isn’t it because they have nothing to do with property investing per se.
But his philosophy was an important influence on me, so here’s even more of his quotes to start your week :
1. Humility is a virtue; timidity is a disease
3. Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have. But there is a difference between a “must” and a “want.”
5. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
7. Each of us must be committed to maintaining the reputation of all of us. And all of us must be committed to maintaining the reputation of each of us.
9. To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise, turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.
And this week’s bonus quote:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.