Jim Rohn’s inspirational quotes are one of the most popular blogs that get read on this site.
Now that's interesting isn't it because they have nothing to do with property investing per se.
But his philosophy was an important influence on me, so here’s even more of his quotes to start your week :
1. Humility is a virtue; timidity is a disease
3. Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have. But there is a difference between a “must” and a “want.”
5. We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. Each of us must be committed to maintaining the reputation of all of us. And all of us must be committed to maintaining the reputation of each of us.
9. To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise, turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.
And this week's bonus quote: