Every 3 hours an Australian male dies of a preventable disease.
Well that’s what I just read in M2 Magazine on my flight home from Sydney.
The headline caught me so this is what I learned as I read on:
The top 10 diseases that kill Australian males are:
- Heart Disease killed 20,9533 Aussie men last year
- Lung Cancer killed 4,874 Aussie men
- Diabetes killed 4,437 Aussie men
- Stroke killed 4,245 Aussie men
- Bowel Cancer killed 3,999 Aussie men
- Alzheimer’s Disease killed 3,999 Aussie men
- Prostate Cancer killed 3,294 Aussie men
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease (caused by smoking) killed 3,292 Aussie men
- Suicide (caused by Depression) killed 1,885 Aussie men
- Skin Cancer (melanoma and non melanoma) killed 1,071 Aussie Men
How healthy do you feel?
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.