How satisfied are you in your job?
For most of us our job is not only our main source of income, but also an important life domain in other ways.
Work occupies a large part of your day, is an important source of social standing, helps to define who you are as a person and affects your health both physically and mentally.
A large US study by Dr Tom W. Smith, found the clergy are the happiest and most satisfied workers in America.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
87% of them reported being very satisfied with their work.
They are closely followed by physical therapists, 80% of whom were very satisfied with their work and firefighters, 78% of whom were very satisfied
- Physical Therapists
- Education Administrators
- Painter, Sculptors, Related
- Special Education Teachers
- Operating Engineers
- Office Supervisors
- Security & Financial Services Salespersons
- Labourers, Except Construction
- Hand Packers and Packagers
- Freight, Stock, & Material Handlers
- Apparel Clothing Salespersons
- Food Preparers
- Butchers & Meat Cutters
- Furniture/Home Furnishing Salespersons
These jobs are generally low-paid and often involve manual labour.