There are two types of people in the world:
- Those who hate the success of others
- Those who let the successes of others fuel them toward their own greatness.
Most people fall into the first group.
It’s why we have “tall poppy syndrome.”
Here’s my free tip for you:
Be in the second group.
That’s the way the rich think, while the poor revel in the failures of others
Some people look at other’s successes and failures as a way to validate their own greatness.
They pick apart the reasons why certain people achieve or they relish in the moment when other’s fail.
Both paths lead to mediocrity.
It’s easy to spot these type of folks because they use words like luck.
This is an ugly truth in life.
There’s a long list of people who would rather complain than actually do something about it.
As for luck, I’ve always thought that hard work creates good luck.
Take a quick assessment on how you respond to the success of others.
Does it discourage you? Do you envy them?
Don’t allow yourself to be brought down by those hopeless emotions.
Instead allow other’s success fuel your fire to achieve your own level of greatness.
Today, pick out someone who is doing a great work and complement them for it.
Muster up your sincerest praise and generously pour it out on someone else.
The sooner you’re able to recognize and praise greatness, the better chance you’ll have at replicating it.
And when you succeed, know that some people will hate you for it.
When you fail, some people will cheer.
In fact, there’s not a successful person out there who isn’t, in some way, hated for their success.
But the truly successful folks are the ones who can build something remarkable with the insults that are hurled their way.
Now is the time to take action and set yourself for the opportunities that will present themselves as the market moves on
If you’re wondering what will happen to property in 2020–2021 you are not alone.
You can trust the team at Metropole to provide you with direction, guidance and results.
In challenging times like we are currently experiencing you need an advisor who takes a holistic approach to your wealth creation and that’s what you exactly what you get from the multi award winning team at Metropole.
If you’re looking at buying your next home or investment property here’s 4 ways we can help you:
- Strategic property advice. – Allow us to build a Strategic Property Plan for you and your family. Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now! This will give you direction, results and more certainty. Click here to learn more
- Buyer’s agency – As Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents we’ve been involved in over $3Billion worth of transactions creating wealth for our clients and we can do the same for you. Our on the ground teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane bring you years of experience and perspective – that’s something money just can’t buy. We’ll help you find your next home or an investment grade property. Click here to learn how we can help you.
- Wealth Advisory – We can provide you with strategic tailored financial planning and wealth advice. Click here to learn more about we can help you.
- Property Management – Our stress free property management services help you maximise your property returns. Click here to find out why our clients enjoy a vacancy rate considerably below the market average, our tenants stay an average of 3 years and our properties lease 10 days faster than the market average.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.