When we think of entrepreneurs we often think of trailblazers forging ahead on their own, someone who’s doing something different or creating something new.
While it’s true that in order to achieve financial freedom, you’ll have to rely on your own wits and talents, it’s also true that no one succeeds on their own.
If you’re going to do something difficult, something that most people would quit when things get tough, then it makes sense to seek out others who’ve been there before you.
Otherwise, it’s going to be a very long and lonely journey.
Here are some of the best reasons to find a mentor:
There will be times when you feel that you’re on your own or that the problems you’re facing are unique to you.
That’s when a mentor is extremely handy.
They have been there before and they know exactly what it feels like to lose their footing.
They know what to say and when to be tough and when to offer compassion.
This is invaluable when you stumble and feel like giving up.
Many entrepreneurs and risk-takers often think they have all the answers.
That’s largely because they’re so self-reliant and confident, and they know that very few people work as hard as they do to get the job done.
But entrepreneurs need to learn when it’s OK to ask for advice.
Even the most talented people don’t know everything, which is where a mentor comes in.
They can provide hard-won experience and wisdom.
The kind of knowledge people take short courses and pay good money to access.
Mentors can provide you with the benefit of their hindsight and prevent you from making the same mistakes they did.
A mentor can also introduce you to new people who could radically change the course of your career.
So much success in life is based on being at the right place at the right time and talking to the right person.
In life, it’s not who you know, but who you know knows. (And I’m not stuttering)
You see…there’s only so much we can control, but exposing yourself to the inner circles of the well-connected increases your chances of this happening.
And you never know where an encounter at an event will lead…
Yep, that’s right.
A mentor, a good one, will challenge you.
They’ll bring out the best in you by making you look at your decisions, the way you’re approaching your career, and how you face failure.
They’ll force you to reach into untapped reservoirs of resilience and forge forward.
They’ll expand your mind with their knowledge, and lead by example.
In this way, a good mentor is life-changing.
Don’t think I’m overstating it because it’s true.
A truly great mentor is character building.
So you may be wondering how to find a good mentor.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Take a look around your networks and ask yourself who it is you admire.
Is there someone who seems to command a lot of respect?
Look for someone who is always professional, doesn’t gossip about colleagues behind their back, and has integrity.
Experience helps, too.
Because the truth is: you can’t do it on your own.
You have to find people to help you on your path in life, and this can be a great thing not only for your career but for your social life as well.
After all, great friends are made in the trenches.
Well…once a year you have a chance to be mentored by the best faculty of property, tax, finance, development and business mentors I could put together
At my annual Wealth Retreat, we give you the blueprint that we have used for successfully building our own multi-million dollar property portfolio.
This is a training event - there is nothing to sell in the back of the room - no expensive courses and definitely no properties for sale.
We'll be holding Wealth Retreat 2024 on the Gold Coast on April 27th to May 1st.
Click here now and get all the details, express your interest in joining us and we'll be in contact with you to have a qualification interview with me.
If you are serious about finding your passion, and...
If you want to learn how to grow your lifetime wealth, you must join us at Wealth Retreat 2024.
The high-level topics we discuss won’t be found in books or blogs or on podcasts.
This year’s broadened curriculum will include the little-known (and rarely talked about) success philosophies, beliefs, thinking and behaviours as well as the advanced investment, finance, share market, business, structuring and tax strategies that allow multi-millionaire investors to attract maximum wealth!
You will have the opportunity to network with a group of like minded investors, businesspeople and entrepreneurs while discovering how to build a true property investment business.
Wealth Retreat will cover the 5 areas that help create true wealth.
- Knowledge - we will be sharing "high end" wealth creation, business and tax strategies. We have Australia’s leading faculty of property, tax, finance, superannuation and legal experts.
- Systems - we obviously believe in property as the best system for creating wealth and we will discuss advanced property strategies such as property development. Plus we will show you advanced wealth creation and business growth systems.
- Mindset - this part is critical and probably the one where attendees can get the most leverage. In previous years we expanded the delegates Wealth Operating Systems (the way they think) so that they were receptive to a whole raft of new concepts - and judging by the results - it worked.
- The right network of people - we will be a big mastermind group. Some great joint ventures were formed at Wealth Retreat last year. In business it’s not what you know. In fact, it's not even who you know, it's often who you know knows. This is not a typo! Wouldn't you like to have access to the names in my Outlook contact list?
- Contribution - one of the true benefits of wealth is being able to contribute to our community and the world in general.
So in summary...
This 5 day retreat will be for successful business people, entrepreneurs and investors, who want to get to the next level, form a large mastermind group and learn high end wealth creation, tax strategies and business concepts from highly successful and credible presenters.
It’s for people who want to build a true property investment business.
The numbers are genuinely limited- we keep the numbers small on purpose.
All prospective attendees are interviewed to ensure they can benefit from attending and to make sure we selecting the right people to be part of our mastermind network, especially as we hope to facilitate some joint ventures or partnerships with a few of the attendees as we did in the past.
Remember the event is 5 days in the presence of some of the sharpest minds in wealth creation in Australia today including top tax accountant, business experts and solicitors.
It also includes networking with the best mastermind group we can put together in Australia - this will be one of the most important elements of this event. Just imagine the networking possibilities.
Don't count yourself out!
Click here and express your interest and I'll speak with you personally and I'll explain my personal guarantee.
So put me to the test. There is next to no risk on your part - except what you think is missing if you don’t attend!
Well...for the last 15 years, I have personally mentored a select group of successful investors, business people, and entrepreneurs and taught them... The Science of Getting Wealthy.
This is a program for investors who want to know what’s behind growing a multi-million dollar property portfolio from someone who’s done it and educated more successful Australian property investors than anyone else.
This program is for you if...
- You want more freedom and choices in your life
- You're tired of working harder and working longer and want to build a property investment business that works for you
- You are involved in property and want to take it up a notch and shorten the learning curve to becoming a successful investor
Click here now and learn about Australia's longest-running Mentorship Program that focuses on YOU - it's not about selling properties.