The property market has moved into the next phase of the cycle.
To help us get a better understanding of what’s ahead for 2018 asked Australia’s leading property economist Dr Andrew Wilson to join me for a chat.
When you watch the video below you’ll hear me ask Andrew the following questions:
- Now that we can look back on last year how would your characterise the year with regards to property?
- Did the markets deliver any surprises for you in 2017?
- What do you see ahead for property in 2018?
- What do you see as the main drivers/ influencers of the markets in 2018
- What lessons have you learned from past cycles that have helped you formulate your thoughts?
- Where can viewers find out more about your new data models?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Dr Andrew Wilson, of www.MyHousingMarket.com.au is Australia’s leading property economist and will be joining me in 4 capital cities for my National Property Market and Economic Update 1 day trainings in March and April.
Please click here now, find out more and reserve your seat and join us as we show you what's ahead over the next few years for property in all Australia's major property markets.