The property market has moved into the next phase of the cycle.
To help us get a better understanding of what’s ahead for 2018 asked Australia’s leading property economist Dr Andrew Wilson to join me for a chat.
When you watch the video below you’ll hear me ask Andrew the following questions:
- Now that we can look back on last year how would your characterise the year with regards to property?
- Did the markets deliver any surprises for you in 2017?
- What do you see ahead for property in 2018?
- What do you see as the main drivers/ influencers of the markets in 2018
- What lessons have you learned from past cycles that have helped you formulate your thoughts?
- Where can viewers find out more about your new data models?
Dr Andrew Wilson, of www.MyHousingMarket.com.au is Australia’s leading property economist and will be joining me in 4 capital cities for my National Property Market and Economic Update 1 day trainings in March and April.
Please click here now, find out more and reserve your seat and join us as we show you what’s ahead over the next few years for property in all Australia’s major property markets.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.