Where are the world's ultra high worth individuals (UHNW) located?
What goods are they buying and from which brands?
Raconteur looked at this as you can see in the following infographic.
One of their interesting findings is that:
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
“Wealthy people don’t want to look like other people; they don’t want known brands, and there is a big move towards bespoke and designers”
Not surprisingly the United States dominates the regional ranking, with 63,000 UHNW residents (49%), while Europe has 31,000 (24%) and 26,000 (20%) reside in Asia-Pacific, and of course Australia punched above its weight: