It's the beginning of the week, so let's start with a little fun.
Here are some dumb questions to ponder over:
- Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
- Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
- Why is a boxing ring square?
- Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
- Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
- Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?
- Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
- Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
And here's some of the funniest questions you can ask Siri...
You'll get some surprising answers.
- Hey Siri - are you a robot?
- Are you intelligent?
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
- How old are you?
- Do you follow the 3 laws of Robotics
- Why do you vibrate?