It’s the beginning of the week, so let’s start with a little fun.
Here are some dumb questions to ponder over:
- Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
- Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?
- Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
- Why is a boxing ring square?
- Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
- Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
- Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavour, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why isn’t there mouse-flavoured cat food?
- Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
- Why do you need a driver’s license to buy liquor when you can’t drink and drive?
- Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
And here’s some of the funniest questions you can ask Siri…
You’ll get some surprising answers.
- Hey Siri – are you a robot?
- Are you intelligent?
- How old are you?
- Do you follow the 3 laws of Robotics
- Why do you vibrate?
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.