As I've mentioned often in my writings and interviews, self-awareness is a prerequisite to change.
So, I thought I'd put on my muse hat to help you confront the inner demons that are holding you back.
Question #1: Who Are My Mentors?
Question #2: Do I Have Toxic Relationships?
The fewer toxic relationships one has in life, the better their life will be.
Question #3: How Much Self-Study Do I Do Every Day?
Question #4: What Are You Passionate About?
Question #5: How Many Hours Do I Waste Every Day?
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
The hallmark of successful people is their productive use of time.
They devote hours to self-study, networking with other success-minded people and pursuing dreams and the goals behind their dreams.
They develop a blueprint for their lives and devote hours every day following that blueprint.